Guide to Planning and Housing in the Countryside
This is an introductory guide to help people and communities who may want to build housing in the countryside.
- lists the main opportunities for housing in the countryside;
- identifies the main planning policies which apply to housing in the countryside;
- sets out the criteria under each type of housing;
- outlines the different types of planning application and type of information to be submitted;
- provides details on how to obtain further information and advice.
- As an introductory quide this does not provide all the details relating to planning and housing in the countryside. If, having read it, you want more information on any aspect or advice on building a house in the countryside, please contact us.